WIN tickets to watch Kell Brook vs Carson Jones | Mail Online

By Ian Aldous: On Saturday July 7th, Carson Jones (34-8-2) crosses the pond to face undefeated Kell Brook (27-0) at the Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield, England. The welterweights will be aiming to secure a win and a shot at the IBF welterweight world championship currently held by Randall Bailey. This week Carson took some time to talk with me about this huge clash.
Back in March, the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield was once again the venue as Kell comfortably outpointed fellow Brit and former European welterweight champion, Matthew Hatton. It’s safe to say that Carson wasn’t very impressed with his performance that night. “I wasn’t impressed and he made a lot of mistakes, if Hatton had a bit more power he would have had Kell in a lot more trouble and he didn’t really capitalize on Kell’s mistakes but I think I’ll be able to capitalize on those mistakes because I’m a much bigger and stronger fighter than Matthew Hatton.”
I asked Carson if he thinks that the former British welterweight champion has ever faced a tougher opponent in his career

Shedule

  • Challenger : Kell Brook vs Carson Jones
  • Date : Saturday, July 7, 2012

Jones and Brook certainly have not seen eye to eye in the build-up to their weekend battle, and the Brit stepped up his verbal assault on Jones on Tuesday.
"I notice Carson's slimmed down and looks trim but that big head of his hasn't shrunk down," Brook said. "We're going to be hitting that big head on Saturday and hurting him.
"I don't like the kid. I can't wait to knock you out. You've been beaten before whereas I don't think I've even lost a round. You sure aren't going to touch me. You're going to get smoked.
Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live Streaming, Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live Video, Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live Online, Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live stream, watch Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live, Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live sopcast,Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live free, Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live broadcast, Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live hd online, free Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live, Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live Cricket, Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live on pc free,Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live tv, Kell Brook vs Carson Jones Live online

Facebook Twitter RSS